Each year at Tutor Time, we use the holiday season to focus on kindness. The children begin to learn what it means to be kind and are recognized when they are kind. This year, the children will do similar activities, but will also learn about giving as well. Come Check Out How Our Children Are Kind AND What Tutor Time is Giving Back!
Tutor Time has their Toys for Tots box out! Use this sopt to drop off New and Unwrapped toys for children of all ages! Toys for Tots will pick up these items on December 7 and distribute them to local area children! Come help make a child's Christmas more memorable! Happy Holidays!
Tutor Time began the validation process through Michigan's Great Start to Quality Program a few months ago. The classrooms were observed and "graded" on how the classrooms were set up, what materials were provided for the children, and how the teachers interacted with the children. This Quality Rating System is designed to make sure childcare centers and preschools offer the highest quality care and education possible. We are proud to announce that we were given a Four Star Rating for our care and standards by the Great Start to Quality Program! We now have partnered with a Quality Improvement Specialist to help train and guide teachers to improve even more on our high quality care!
For your peace of mind, we offer the following:
* FREE Diapers, Wipes, and Training Pants!
* Our Exclusive Childcare Guarantee or your money back!
* Our Proprietary Curriculum for ages 6 weeks and up
* Our FREE Kindergarten readiness evaluation program
* Use our Contact US link and request a FREE copy of Top 15 "Must Ask" questions to relieve your stress and worry when choosing a child care provider.
* FREE Parent Night Out Events!